26 Mar How To Tell If Your Website Is Failing Your Business And What To Do About It
In the heart of Ontario lives a man called Greg. Greg owns an automotive repair shop, which he inherited from his father. Now that he’s finally in charge, he knows that the shop needs a modern update. Greg invests in new shop branding and decides to have a website built. He searches around for the cheapest web developer he can find, tells them what he’s looking for, and they throw together a site. Greg can’t wait for it to bring in a stream of new customers, but weeks and months pass without any change to his sales volumes. Greg dismisses his website as a waste of time and money and vows to stick to face-to-face sales and pamphlets to promote his business from now on.
The above story is all too common amongst business owners looking to establish an online presence. There are many inexperienced and unscrupulous web designers and developers out there, which means you could end up with a website that does nothing for your business. Nobody wants to waste their hard-earned money, and if created correctly a site can be an earner for your company. Contact us for auto repair shop SEO services. Here are just a few indicators that your current website isn’t cutting it.
Reasons Your Website Isn’t Converting Customers
- Your Site Isn’t SEO Optimised – You can hardly expect customers to convert from your website if they can’t find it in the first place. Your website should be optimised for SEO, using keywords that your audience is using to search.
- Your Website Isn’t Mobile Friendly – A large percentage of potential customers access websites from their mobile phones. Can yours easily be read and navigated with a small touchscreen?
- Your Website Takes Too Long To Load – If a search engine query can bring up millions of results, a customer won’t wait for a website that takes a long time to load. They’ll close the page and go onto the next result.
- Your Website Has No Clear CTA – Your CTA or Call To Action is what tells customers what they need to do if they want to take things further in your business. This could be filling in a form to request a callback or providing an email address in exchange for a free quote. Your CTA must be clear, easy to find and unambiguous.
- Your Website Doesn’t Solve A Problem – Your customers have reached your site because they need a solution to a problem they’re facing. Are you clearly and honestly telling them how you can solve it? If not, there’s no reason for them to stick around.
These are just a handful of the many elements that can prevent your website from bringing you the results you deserve. You need to create a cohesive whole that gives a potential customer what they need and gets you that much-needed email address, lead or sales request. If you’re wondering how to go about the process as someone in the automotive repair industry, auto repair marketing agency can assist you. We help in auto repair shops SEO services which include website creation that provide a return on their investment and help grow their business. To find out more about how we do this (and our affordably priced service packages) contact us today.